Sunday 30 March 2014

Day 108 - An Arati to You, Baba, from me, your devotee.




 
                         Shirdi Sai Ashtotramala - Meaning, Meditation and Miracle

               Day 108 - An Arati to You, Baba, from me, your devotee.

                                             Om Tat Sat.

Baba, I thank you for your immense blessings in taking me through this Meaning, Meditation and Miracles in these 108 Namavalis.

In going through this Yagna of 108 Namavalis, I am carried, led and enlightened by you as you are always with me, your devotee.

Every one of your Namavali took me into a higher level of spiritual understanding and a fresh outlook on this beautiful life, people and creation around me.

You are Brahmam to those who want to see the Brahmam, through Gnana Marg, the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent transcending space and time having manifested yourself anywhere anytime.

You are God to those, through the Bhakti Marg, want to see the God, having manifested as Shiv, Ram, Krishna, Vithoba, and Panduranga.

You are Guru to those, through the Karma Marg, want to see the Guru having manifested yourself as their own Gurus as Dattatreya, Raghavendra and Raghunath Maharaj.

I understand that these  108 Meanings and Meditation on them can apply to any God or Guru who can be seen in your incarnation;  that this is the essence of Sanathan Dharma that the Universal Self can be reached in any of the three forms of worship namely as Brahmam, God or Guru.

I bow my head before your kindness to inspire me as to the structure of each Namavali giving its meaning through the Shirdi Sai Sansthan and meditating upon it and then relating it to your life in Sai Satcharita of your great devotee Hemad Pant.

I bow my head before your kindness in blessing all those Seekers, who will recite your Namavali for 108 days continuously and meditate on you and Sai Satcharita and get peace and bliss both in this life and in the life after.

                 Satchidanada Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai.                                         

                                           Om Tat Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment